I will be purchasing a canopy and setup for the first time, and am undecided between the Showoff Art Canopy with 3 Display panels, or the Trimline 7ft canopy with Flourish Mesh Panels. Would love to hear your opinions. The showoff has a package for $2,439 (Shipping included) and Trimline will run about $2,370 shipping not included.

Thanks! 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Jennifer - I had a Showoff for years and loved it, though there are lots and lots of parts. I set up by myself (I'm an oil painter) and it was not unusual for set-up to take three hours or more. It's worth saying that I am not a hurrier. I sold the Showoff and bought a LiteDome, and that was far easier, and somewhat faster. Fewer pieces. 

Then, thinking I was wrapping up my show career, I sold the LiteDome and bought a EurMax. It is a faster set-up - maybe an hour and a half or so - but I truly don't like it anywhere near as much as the LiteDome. I regret selling it! 

So when you are going around looking at shows, I'd recommend also considering a LiteDome. The inside space is lovely! 

• Thank you! I really appreciate the information and will check them out!

• Your work is beautiful!

• Thank you! I really appreciate that. 

• if you are looking to buy black mesh panels I have 3 that I am selling, barely used and in perfect condition. I have the receipt bought for 700 but willing to sell for 500 if you are interested 

• Where are you located? 

• oh sorry forgot to mention, Miami but will be traveling to Orlando soon so can meet there as well

• Ah I'm in Southern California unfortunately. Thanks though!

• Saw someone selling tent, panels and other items in California just today. Think it was Los Angeles area.

• what type/size work do you show?

This reply was deleted.