Hello!

My first art fair is later this summer and will need to post the picture names by each framed illustration.  Hoping for some ideas on the best way to do this?

Wondering how others do this?  Labels mounted on something or how to affix to flourish wall?

Thanks much!

Jan

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use double prong white cubical clips and clear plastic name tag holders. (avail on Amazon) on my mesh walls.  I print title/ size/media/price, etc. on tags to fit tag holders and clip on walls with cubicle clips. Looks good enough and stays in place. Easy to change tags. Since I often include art "story" on tag, people want them so I include another tag in clear envelope I velcro onto back of artwork that contains artist statement and certificate, business card and such. 

• I have tried a number of different price tags over the years. I have mesh walls and it's tricky to find something that stays nice and straight and doesn't blow around in the breeze.

For a couple years I printed the prices on clear labels and stuck them to small ceramic tiles. That worked until a really hot day when the adhesive of the plastic hanger things started to melt and the tiles started falling to the ground and breaking!

Now I am printing the name of the painting and price onto a business card, laminating the card and attaching it to the back of the painting with a small sticky velcro circle. The card sticks out from the back of the painting, stays straight, is weatherproof and at the end of the fair I just swing the card around so it's flush with the back of the painting for convenient storage until the next fair.

• Thanks, Rebecca!

This reply was deleted.