Retiring and selling my reliable 1999 Ford E150 XLT. One owner, me. Newer tires, brakes, and battery. Garage kept, well maintained. Dedicated show vehicle, so mileage is almost 95% highway with light loads. 179,500 miles, which is pretty low mileage for a Ford econoline. $ 4,000. 

No body damage except very minor scratches and a small dent on one side door. No body rust. No accidents. Clean interior, power windows & locks, cruise control, CD player.

Failed emissions testing and needs to adjust sensors by a mechanic to pass the emission test. Probably has many miles left in her, but needs to be brought up to emission codes, which probably means a catalytic converter: which I can’t justify since I’m not doing shows.

See photos. Mine is like the picture, except it has side and rear tinted windows. Approximate dimensions on schematic. Regular length, not extended.

Van dimensions inside - my old Ford164.jpg10971702059?profile=RESIZE_400x I do not know why the drawing posts sideways: I'd tried a few times now. But rest assured, the actual van is still right side up. 

10971701892?profile=RESIZE_710x

6 cylinder.

Automatic Transmission w/Overdrive

Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks

CD Player

Tinted Glass

Cruise Control

Dual Power Mirrors

Cloth Upholstery

Courtesy Lights

Interval Wipers

Front Bucket Seats, reclining

2 removable bench seats.

Step up bumpers rear and side.

Carpeting has been protected by a fitted over-carpet, to prevent wear and tear. Upholstery has been protected with covers as well. Very comfortable ride and upgraded seats.

PM me for further information. 

Chicago area.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If it's still available.. 360-441-2241- Megan

• I am interested in the van

Would you take 3000 for it

you can text me at 847-651-8254

• Is the van still availble?

This reply was deleted.