I'm looking for at least 9 moonbeam knock down pro panels. Space saver or any height is fine as long as they are knock down. I'm turning in my dark gray ones for something new. New season, new color!

I live in Tampa Fl and can drive a reasonable distance to pick up, preferably less than 100 miles. 

Happy Early (Florida) Festival Season!

Merideth 😊

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It may be too late, but I saw you were turning in your dark grey panels - have you sold those yet? I'd be very interested if not!

• I just got this additional message. Let me talk to my husband. My old ones were 38.5" and he's the technical one with the set up

• Meredith, we are finally feeling back to normal, and have just inventoried our ProPanels. We have 15 of the Knock-Down panels, all the same size, 30" x 7" assembled.

We also have 6 of the full size 7" panels, size 38.5" wide x 7' tall, and 2 of the ProDesks with 1 shelf each.

Let me know which of these you are interested in, and I can work up a price. 

• Hi Meredith, we are in Ocala, have retired from the art show business, and we do have several Moonbeam color knock-down panels in really good condition. They would include all the hardware needed to assemble them too. 

I will have to check our warehouse to see how many exactly. I can get back to you, prob in a few days. 

Marcia Thayer

• Hi Marcia, let me know and thank you so much!😊

• Hopefully you can wait a week or so? Turns out I just tested positive for Covid, so will wait for that to resolve. 

I measured the ones I have in my office, and they are 30" wide x 7" tall.  And you may text me anytime for any other questions.....

Marcia 

352-615-7133

This reply was deleted.