I'm sick of staying in crappy hotels when I do shows in FL.  I've tried AirB&B, but can't find anything that I can afford, is available the high season or will accept a dog.  Does ANYONE know of a place I can stay in South FL?  I can do $1000 to $1400 a month in rent. Thanks!

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Try VRBO.com  Type Florida South East, or Florida South West in the search box and put in the dates you need. You can refine the search by defining the price, # of bedrooms, etc. There should be a map further down the search page to narrow down where you are looking, as well. We have found some great places to stay at reasonable prices. Read the reviews to see what others liked/didn't like about each place. Hope this helps!

• I tried that too.  Glad you found places; I've had no luck.  Did you book two years in advance?  Everything I can afford is already booked in Feb and March.  I even looked at campgrounds -- The cabins are 3,000/mo.! The RV communities that have tiny homes for rent are already rented too. 

This reply was deleted.