Hello everyone and hope you all are doing well.  I have been doing my Art Showing at W78th Street Studios and so many people are coming up to me and asking where are the very best places in Cleveland and surrounding areas to do Art Showings and events.  I look to the experts for any key advice or suggestions.  I only know of a few places but would love any feedback.

Thanks so much and have a super week.

David

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi David,  I live in the Cleveland area, and I can recommend both the Chardon Square Art show and the Boston Mills Art Fest.  Both are within a 40 minute drive of Cleveland, both are well managed, and I've done well (2-d art, painting) at both.  However, Chardon Square is only one day, and it is an invitational.  And I don't know if they plan to continue Boston Mills - it's been cancelled the last two years.  You might also recommend the Black Swamp Artfest in Bowling Green, Oh and the Crosby Festival of Arts in Toledo - both about a two hour drive.  I've applied for the Toledo Fine Art fair; if accepted, I'll write a review and let you know how that goes - it will only be their second year.

• Hi and thank you so much for all your suggestions and advice.  It's getting harder to find the right Art Events to do a show at these days.  I applied to Screw Factory in Lakewood and I do one day shows at Hotel events.  

David

This reply was deleted.