Hi everyone! 

I would like to finally bite the bullet and create an e-commerce page on my website. I usually sell my work in person, at art fairs or from galleries.

My concerns are:

Shipping from my inventory. 

OR 

Having a liason send out my work.

I am a photographer and shipping my pieces, be it metals, framed pieces, matted prints, etc. cost a lot of money! Also, it would be terribly difficult to ship my products because of all the packing supplies needed. Which brings me to my thought that I can have a company do this for me, but how? I currently use MPIX and they send everything out but matted prints. How would a comapny be linked? Are there better companies? 

I am at a loss here and would love to get a jump on this as so many people ask me for my card to purchase something at a future date. 

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you so much!

Samantha 

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have had people say at my shows they want a card to buy later from my online store as they want to look at more items in my gallery. I think most mean well; time just gets away from them and they forget. The longer past the show, the less chance people will go to your gallery but that is just my opinion. Just giving a card gives potential increase and visibility especially if shared so always worth giving out BCs or digital BCs

• Got it! Thank you Stephen! 

This reply was deleted.