You all are invited to take part in our 6th Annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange. Members of the artist community sign up to exchange gifts. We do it anonymously (or not). All gifts should be handmade/from an art fair/etc.
In the past it has been lots of fun to see what people send each other, from handmade potholders (honestly) to batiked pillows and original fused glass serving pieces.
(Search "Secret Santa" on this site to see the cool stuff.)
80 members joined us last year. Will you be part of the holiday fun this year?
It works like this:
- Sign up to join the fun by November 30 by putting your name in the comments below or emailing me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you were part of the exchange in the past you will automatically receive an invitation for this year.
- I send you the link to be part of our gift giving from DrawNames.com. You click on it to join and follow the directions on participating.
- On December 1 the DrawNames.com site automatically draws the names, an anonymous matching of all who have signed up
- By December 16 all packages need to be in the mail
- When you receive your gift post it on AFI
- The person who got the coolest gift and tells us about it in the most creative way wins a prize.
We hope you'll join us.
May the gifting begin!
P.S. Curious about last year's exchange? Check this out:
and here is the wrap up with art fair juror Trudy Van Dyke choosing the prizewinner: