Mercedes Metris 2022 black Van for sale

I will be selling my 2022Mercedes Metris van available in September - October. It is in excellent condition and the only reason I will be selling it is because I am ordering a bigger van since I have upgraded this year to a double booth and I do not have enough space. I get 24miles per gallon - loaded. It is a super comfortable and reliable van in excellent condition right now. Honestly I hate to sell it. I ordered the same one but with the tall roof and I won’t have it here until after summer, because of part shortage. This van includes also transferable Prepaid maintenance 4 services, 60k miles and transferable 6years/120k miles extended limited warranty agreement - (cost 3k on Top of the 44139k.) and windshield protection. Paid $47084 before taxes with all maintenance and warranties. Right now it has 17k miles and I suspect it will have around 30k miles by September. Price will depend on the market. I do shows all over including Florida and Buffalo NY. If you are interested please contact me, you can always check it out in person if we are doing the same show. FYI- this is the last year Mercedes is making this Metris size vans.Text 6173062733

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –