Replies

• I have a tent but would be interest in the others. Do you have 3 sides? Do you have any idea what shopping would be?
    • I have 3 sides, the stabars.  I also have the side coverings that go around your pop up and cover everything up.   The bag and bars are long and pretty heavy.   You could call Flourish and pretend that you are interested in buying a new set and see what they say shipping costs:    800-296-0049

Also, is the inside of your Pop up with two diamonds or one diamond on the top part of the frame?   I think my sides are for the two diamond but I can check to make sure.

• Hi Kathleen, I'm interested in the 3 mesh panels with StaBars. I have the one diamond tent. I live in Seattle and would be down to pay shipping if you could find a box large enough for the StaBars...

• I have a set of the Flourish mesh panels with the stabars plus the EZ Up tent.  I paid about $1000 for the combination and used about 4 times.   Need to stop doing art shows and willing to sell for 50%.   I am in southern California so we would need to figure out shipping.

Kathleen

• Hello, what size and color panels do you have for sale? 

This reply was deleted.