Recently I've seen a few of these at art shows and just not had the time or opportunity to ask the artist about them. They are ATA style shipping cases used for photography print bins. I don't know if artists are buying these and customizing themselves or if there is a pre-manufactured version geared towards photographers. My Google attempts to find them have been unsuccessful! An example photo is attached. Thanks, Donald


You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –


  • I've seen these used by members in bands. Try looking under musical transport.

  • I haven't seen these actually IN the photog's booths, but have seen a few used to transport display prints from show to show. They are quite pricey!

This reply was deleted.