Hello

Hi Everyone.  My name is Jeff Mack.  My primary media is jewelry, and I dabble is a few others.  I'm from the Omaha area.  My first experiences with art and craft shows was centered on smaller craft shows, and I found them frustrating.  Talking to some other artists locally, I've learned there is a big difference between the average client at an art show, compared to a craft show.  Currently, I'm working on getting a photos for juries, and a booth set up and ready to travel.

-Jeff

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jeff, Welcome to Art Fair Insiders. Sorry you found the craft shows frustrating, here on this site you will find all kinds of neat information and make fun friends that will help with your transition into the art shows you are planning to attend. Your jewlery is beautiful...your copper ring caught my eye. I like the boldness of it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your work. So happy you have joined us here. Have a great week.

Sabrina
    • Thanks Sabrina! I've been working on getting more images ready for my web page. I should have new pics up in the next week or so. :)
This reply was deleted.