Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Does anyone have info on the Des Moines HeArt Fest for Feb 2011? It appears to be in a Mall??? We have avoided mall shows in the past. But its at a time of the year, that lacks choices. It is organized by Stookey Companies. Comments are appreciated.

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did it this year and it was pretty terrible. Didn't make expenses. Cold. Not much traffic in the mall especially towards the evening.

It is in a mall and from what I heard, it's the older mall, not the newer one they built recently. I also heard that the show was much smaller than in years past and I think they even extended the deadline.

Easy load in and out. Lots of parking (probably a bad sign).

I know some people who have done it for several years and they say it used to be decent but seems to be declining.

I will add a disclaimer that overall 2010 wasn't that great for art shows anywhere (at least that I did and heard about). Your mileage may vary.

Just wondering if anyone else has done this show or has any input into this years event?  Thanks in advance~

K going in sent my check will report when done !!!  It seems that the mall has been renovated it's in a upscale area we will see hopefully all is good...

I’ve done this show before and can confirm it is no longer held.

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service