Replies

• If you are the least bit handy... you could get some PVC 1" would work.  + 2 caps, 1 Elbow and some Velcro material that has a hook on one side and a loop on the other.  Use Eye bolts on the horizontal portion to hang your sign.  If you don't glue it, you can take it apart and it will be easy to transport as well.   You just wrap the velcro around the front post you want your sign on... or make one for both.  Should work fine for ANY kind of Canopy.   If you don't mind drilling holes in your tent poles, you could use appropriate length 1/4" bolts to hold the sign and keep it from twisting in the wind.  Also, you could make the same thing out of metal piping with the right connectors.  Like Phil said... Flourish is an excellent source of parts and they are always helpful.👍🤪😎

• I would start by calling Flourish, they have always been great to work with directly. One possibility I see is to get an Awning El and a short Awning pole (you need to talk to them directly for poles anyway, and likely to get the right El based on your specific tent) -- but I expect they have helped solve this problem before.

This reply was deleted.