I have a full set of light grey canvas display panels and poles to fit showoff canopies. Includes two 10ft panels, one 8ft panel, one 4ft French Wall, and all of the aluminum poles that come with them. This is a great way to have a lightweight and compact setup. These might be able to be used with other brands, but I'm not sure. The entire set of walls will fold up into a small plastic tote. The fabric has a coating that makes it pretty resilient to stains. There is one small tear in the rear wall. Otherwise, most of the holes from hanging work are pretty small and disappear once you step back. The poles are all aluminum. It's not too heavy so I can ship from Colorado Springs Colorado. I will give you a quote if you need that. Bought nearly new a few years ago for $700, I'll let it go for $295 obo. Contact me for more photos. Thanks -Casey

10264336475?profile=RESIZE_710x10264346288?profile=RESIZE_710x10394200675?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I went to the website and don't see much for install of the walls.  Will check YouTube.  In the meantime could you please estimate shipping to 06110?

• Hi Casey - can you please email me at amysommersphoto@gmail.com if you are willing to ship.

• Hi Casey, is this still available?

• I still have them. There has been confusion though. Make sure you know they are soft canvas walls made for Showoff canopies. Not sure how well they will work with others. Let me know if you are still interested. -Casey

• Yes. These are still available.

• Thank you. I would like to purchase these but would need to have them shipped to Michigan. Please let me know how to proceed

• Ok. I need to go to a shipping store and box them up and see what they weigh. What is your zip?

thank you. If it all possible I would like to receive them by May 5 and I am willing to pay extra shipping if necessary. Just let me know let me know how you want to accept payment.

This reply was deleted.