Everything you need for a great booth setup!

Tent is the Trimline Combination which can be used as either 10'x10' or 10'x20'. Comes complete with both canopies, wall kits for both options including the Door Wall panel upgrade and a 10' long awning kit. Tent is in great condition. Purchased new and used for shows in 2019 before COVID shut everything down in 2020. Pictures below shows it set up in both configurations.

We also have the black Pro Panels and grey shelves for sale in the following quantities:

(9) 7'H x 38.5"W panels with the 24" extender panels (includes the pins)

(2) 7'H x 24"W panels with the 24" extenders (includes the pins)

(12) 12"D x 38.5"W quick shelves in the 12" light grey option, each with (2) quick attach brackets

(1) black ProPanel 3 shelf desk (it's in the 1st picture directly behind the artist). Great for stashing brochures, tablets, snacks, etc...

Cost for all of the above new was right at $6000 .Packed and ready to go to you for $2950 plus shipping. (or if you're in the TX/OK region, we can discuss meeting up). We'll even throw in a furniture cart, 2 hanger set ups (for panels), and two mesh bags and a large rolling tote for hauling the tent poles, walls, canopies and accessories for FREE!

10737641675?profile=RESIZE_710x
10737643252?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am so sad to see you are quitting the festivals! I really enjoyed seeing your stuff before. Also wish I would have seen this sale post when you posted it, LOL!

• Hi, if this is still available, I have an offer for you. Please give me a call 747-260-6012

Thank you

• Pickup Pending

• Is this still available?

• Yes!

• I sent you a private message with my phone number. Can you message me on my phone, please?

This reply was deleted.