For Sale:  10 x 10 Trimline Canopy.   Includes white sidewalls, top with skylight, stabilizer bars, ez-riser kit, French wall frame, and backdoor frame.  One sidewall has a small slash, repaired with white duct tape.  Other than that, it is in good condition.  Have done many shows in all kinds of weather and this tent has keep me safe and dry.  Hate to sell, but I now do only one day shows and this is just too much effort for a no-longer-young person to set up and take down in one day. 

I am asking $700 for the entire set up.  I live in Northern VA and will meet you anywhere within a reasonable distance to deliver. 

P.S. Booth’s name is Shirley

Trimline Booth pix.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How old is the tent?

Thanks.

John
    • I bought it in 2009 from someone who bought it new from Flourish in 2008.  He had done about two shows with it, then got out of the art fair business.  I used it about twice a month during the summer months in 2010, 2011, and 2012.

• Hi Carol Fogelsong,

Is this setup still available? If so, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Aleem

• Hi!

Yes it is.  Do you need any more information?  I can send you more pictures if you like. 

Carol

This reply was deleted.