Complete Jewelry Display w/ Trimline tent $2,500.

Located in south central Florida - buyer must pick up.10951208684?profile=RESIZE_710x

I am selling my abstracta jewelry display, mannequins, curtains and Trimline tent with weights.

Abstracta jewelry display -
has glass top, sides and fronts, white, wooden shelves for top and gray shelves for inside storage,
custom made, wooden boxes for glass.
Gray Painted wooden front and side inserts ( 1 side with bird motif, other side solid gray).
Adjustable feet for leveling
Measures 18” deep, 8’ long and 42” tall.

Comes with white mannequins to display jewelry on.

9 piece curtains - weighted, heavy duty, cloth shower curtains. With tie backs. Curtains have white plastic grommets that pop over tent bars.

Trim line - good condition with slight staining on skylight top. Has zippered sides with zipper extenders, a 24” awning and staybars.
Adjustable height to 9’
Comes with carrying bags for poles and canvas.

Weights are included- 2”x2” solid steel weighing 45 lbs each, comes with ratchet straps

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Tonya, have you gotten my messages?  I am wanting to secure your abstracta if you're willing to sell it without drapes and displays for a lower price.  Please let me know and I will plan to come get it on Saturday or Sunday, the 25th or 26th of this month and will bring cash.

• I sent you an email. 

• Hello Anne, I am selling the abstracta for $1,000

you get all the glass, wood shelves, wood front and side panels, custom carry cases to protect the glass, all mannequins and leatherette display items as well as the curtains.

• If you're willing to sell this without the curtains and other display items, please let me know.  I will be able to pay with cash and can come pickup the weekend of the 24th of this month.  Please let me know your final offer.  My e-mail is atduease@gmail.com.

• Hi Tonya, I don't need the curtains or mannequins or display items.  Just the abstracta and all of it's accessories. If that's something you'd be interested in, please let me know the price of that.  Thank you.

• Is your abstracta system still available?  If so, how much?

• Hi! is the tent still available?

• $1,500 for

Trim line - good condition with slight staining on skylight top. Has zippered sides with zipper extenders, a 24” awning and staybars.
      Adjustable height to 9’

Weights are included- 2”x2” solid steel weighing 45 lbs each, comes with ratchet straps

• Hello!  I'm interested in the canopy, how much it would  be?  Thanks? 

• $1,500 for

Adjustable height to 9’

This reply was deleted.