Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Recently purchased basic setup in gently used condition. Added many new parts and mesh walls.
• Full upper and lower stabars
• Adjustable height legs
• Door frame - 7 or 10 ft convertible width
• Four full walls
• Awning Frame and 3 ft awning
• Banner Frame (attaches to awning frame)
• Mesh panel set (3 total) for 7 ft wall height, 1 is a convertible mesh panel (mesh panel 10 x 7 to 7 x 7) + bungees
• Mesh panel bag
• 2 - inline swing arm joints (mounts 2 swing arm lamps to each)
• 2 - 16 inch single adjustable straphanger hooks (for hanging art from upper stabers)
• extra lower stabar corner fitting. (not shown)
-- IF local pickup - then these extras are FREE (will not ship)- not in pricing:
• 4 -55lb Custom made PVC weights with handles and hooks
• 4 compression straps (for weights)
• 2 -18 inch ground screws (for emergency tie down)
[b]$1,600.[/b] OBO - PLUS SHIPPING - (Will not sell anything Separately.) (have over $2200 invested)
[b][i]For Local Pickup I'm located in Harrodsburg KY.[/i][/b]
[b]Sam 859-913-7075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org[/b]
For more photos, see [b][url=http://www.idoart.com/trimline]www.idoart.com/trimline[/url][/b]
(photos are shot in HDR and show every flaw. I cleaned everything but the top prior to the one and only show. Sorry the banner is in the way. I hadn’t planned to sell this.)(but it does include the banner frame)
Hi Sabina, It is currently still available.
Hi Sabina, yes feel free to call me. I will be available after around 9:15 am Kentucky time till after dark. 859-913-7075, Thanks!