Hi there everyone! I’ve got a event/show 10x10 foot Booth with 6 lights set up by PROPANELS. They are in great condition, I only used them for 5 art shows. The whole system is versatile and easy to setup. The entire set includes: 3 - Nylon protective bags for 3 panels each to fit in. zipper and velcro close up system 9 - 6’ panels (38.5” wide each) with extendable legs to make it 7’ tall. BLACK in color 9 - skirts 38.5” (they velcro to bottom edge of each panel when legs are extended to make it 7’ 2 - quick shelves 12x38.5” black 2 - quick shelf brackets Left & Right 6 - Stiffener (metal pieces that fasten the panels together at the top) 2 - L-Stiffeners (for the when panels make a corner) 2 - TWO-IN-ONE telescoping support bars that criss cross above to keep opposing panels walls sturdy 8 - pro gripper cable hangers 18” long that hang from the top of panels with a hook shape 3 - light bars 3 - 4’ black track and cord end combo for overhead lighting 6 - 3500k led bulb version 2 6 - black track light fixtures 1- -medium ditty bag 1 - long fabric bag for the TWO_IN_ONE support bars 1 - medium black bag for the 6 light bulbs with fixtures 1 - medium bag for the 6 light bars that also holds all the stiffeners and cables I will throw in a folding wooden standing print rack as well. Retails at propanels.com for $ 2,550.00 + tax Asking $2100.00

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you still have this?

This reply was deleted.