I had an issue at my last show... I for got my receipt book!  DUH!  Anyways this made me go looking to see what new things were available.  I use my iPad and PayPal for CC's.  In my searching I came across the Star Micronics SM-200i receipt printer, battery operated, connects via blue tooth to the iPad and will work with PayPal and Square.  Is any one here using this printer at shows?  If so, I would love to hear how you like or dislike it.

Thank you for your time.

Chris

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We got one and love it. It solves the "how did you get my email/phone number question?" If you get one, buy an extra battery and you will be good for the weekend without recharging.
    • Thanks, if you don't mind where did you get yours from?  I have see prices all over the place.  I emailed the company, they were fast to get back to me and gave me a company to contact to purchase.  Also did you have any problem finding the paper rolls?

Thanks again.

• Chris - we got ours from Immediasys.com.  It was the SM-S220i which is/was the iOS compatible one.  We bought it almost a year ago and I don't remember a lot of choice in vendors at the time.  Hopefully there is some more competition to get the price down.  Paper has not been a problem.  You can usually get it from the same vendor.  

• thanks

This reply was deleted.