Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I had an issue at my last show... I for got my receipt book!  DUH!  Anyways this made me go looking to see what new things were available.  I use my iPad and PayPal for CC's.  In my searching I came across the Star Micronics SM-200i receipt printer, battery operated, connects via blue tooth to the iPad and will work with PayPal and Square.  Is any one here using this printer at shows?  If so, I would love to hear how you like or dislike it.

Thank you for your time.

Chris

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We got one and love it. It solves the "how did you get my email/phone number question?" If you get one, buy an extra battery and you will be good for the weekend without recharging.

Thanks, if you don't mind where did you get yours from?  I have see prices all over the place.  I emailed the company, they were fast to get back to me and gave me a company to contact to purchase.  Also did you have any problem finding the paper rolls?

Thanks again.

Chris - we got ours from Immediasys.com.  It was the SM-S220i which is/was the iOS compatible one.  We bought it almost a year ago and I don't remember a lot of choice in vendors at the time.  Hopefully there is some more competition to get the price down.  Paper has not been a problem.  You can usually get it from the same vendor.  

thanks

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service