Replies

• I did the show before the pandemic and it was a total bust. There are TONS of people there, but not buyers. One woman said to me, "You are going to have to be closer to Dallas. These folks wont get what you are doing."

I do pottery :/

• I booked this show as the first one of my spring tour season several years ago. Bad show for me for a number of reasons. I did like staying in the Aloft Hotel very close to this venue, but I don't think the Frisco community will support art and artists. I even won my category and the "prize" is a free booth next year. I didn't cash in the chips.

I also discussed this show with another fellow artist this past fall in Florida since the artist is from that area. I said, "Did you do that Frisco show?" The artist said, "Yes, and never will again." So I know an artist living there who won't even drive a few miles to do it.

You are a photographer, and that might make a difference. You might do well with the locals. But there might still be some logistical problems associated with this show. Setup was a zero-dark-thirty fiasco when I did it.

• Thanks so much for the info!

This reply was deleted.