hey

hey.. my names Korrine. Im about to be 23, I am from New Jersey & I am trying to get into marketing & selling my art. Im not sure how to go about it so any help will be appreciated!

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• abstract mostly. Im still trying to experience different things though.

Purse Stuff - Paula said:
    Hello Korrine,
    It's nice to meet you. This site is loaded with information. Browse the Discussion Board and Blogs and you are sure to find something helpful.

What is your art?

Purse Stuff - Paula
  • thank u! i will be sure to go to as many as possible.

Dave Hinde said:
    Besides reading the articles on this site, my advice would be to attend as many art shows as you can. Go to inside shows, outside shows, shows listed as Arts & Crafts vs. shows listed as Fine Art or just as Art Shows. Try to take in shows at different levels, like shows with just a few artists to shows with hundreds of booths.

Good Luck!
  • thank u so much!

Deborah Leigh Thenen said:
    Hi Korrine, beautiful name by the way! Welcome to the site here. I think you'll find a lot of information and helpful artists willing to share their knowledge. Feel free to add your thoughts, questions, concerns to any of the forums or just read through them. You may fall upon something you wanted to know or even something you didn't think you needed to know. I hope you find this site enjoyable and helpful! Welcome again!

Deb Thenen
    D. Leigh Arts
  • Hi Korrine, beautiful name by the way! Welcome to the site here. I think you'll find a lot of information and helpful artists willing to share their knowledge. Feel free to add your thoughts, questions, concerns to any of the forums or just read through them. You may fall upon something you wanted to know or even something you didn't think you needed to know. I hope you find this site enjoyable and helpful! Welcome again!

Deb Thenen
    D. Leigh Arts
  • Besides reading the articles on this site, my advice would be to attend as many art shows as you can. Go to inside shows, outside shows, shows listed as Arts & Crafts vs. shows listed as Fine Art or just as Art Shows. Try to take in shows at different levels, like shows with just a few artists to shows with hundreds of booths.

Good Luck!
This reply was deleted.