Hi Everyone,

I live in Chicago, and did the Bucktown Art Fair last year (1st art fair).  I was thinking about applying to the Geneva Art Fair, but it is described as a Fine Art Fair, and my work is Whimsical Illustration - so not sure if I should even apply.  Just wondered if anyone has participated in this art fair, and has any recommendations.

Thanks much,

Jan

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's a great show for me.  One important factor.  ALL ORIGINAL ARTWORK.  No reprints.

• I did Geneva 2 years ago. It is a lovely fair. We had really crummy weather for most of the weekend but when it wasn't storming, there was a decent crowd. The art was very much Fine Art - no craft of any kind. Also no food vendors or music. I felt a bit intimidated by all the other talent there and felt lucky to get in. I've heard that 2023 was the last year for the management company that ran it but I don't know for sure if that's true. If it is, it's a shame because it was really well run. The new manager has some big shoes to fill. I would encourage you to apply - they loved to bring new artists in. I tried to get in last year and was waitlisted, never got a call to fill in. I'll try again this year. Good luck!

This reply was deleted.