Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals
Selling Propanels and extras. Posting on behalf of my wife.
10x10 TrimLine Tent $800
The tent SOLD
10x10 ProPanel Setup: (For sale as set)
Entire setup is in Buff color. Quantity of each item in parenthesis.
Set has been well cared for and items are only five years old or less. Carpeted walls have never been allowed to get wet or touched the ground. All items are in great shape; no pulls, stains or sagging in the carpeting on the walls, bins, shelves or desk.
(9) 38.5 in ProPanels with Telescoping Legs
(3) 18 in ProPanels with Standard Legs
(10) 38.5 x 12 inch skirts
(3) 18 x 12 inch skirts
(5) Straight Support Bars
(3) L Bracket Supports
(1) Long (77-144 in) Support Bar
(2) 2 in 1 (46-122 in) Support Bars
(1) Extra Short (33-58 in) Support Bar
(1) Adjustable Stiffener
(1) T Stiffener
(4) Tent Hooks
Assorted Curtain Hooks to Hang Work
4 Medium and Large Black Ditty Bags
Everything above is what you need for a ready to go 2D artist setup.
Pickup only, no shipping. Will send additional photos upon request.
Items above purchased new would be $2350. Selling for $1300
Additional items for sale: (will sell any of these items individually)
(12) 10 in Quick Shelves with Brackets (will not sell brackets separately)
$480 new, selling for $250 for full set or $25 each
(1) 44 in Print Bin with Corner Brackets (will not sell brackets separately)
$255 new, selling for $140
(2) 38.5 in Print Bins with Corner Brackets (will not sell brackets separately)
$235 each new, selling for $130 each
(1) Small Print Sling with Brackets
$60 new, selling for $30
(1) 36 in (counter height) Mini Desk with Two Shelves (just purchased in 2019 and only used twice)
$185 new, selling for $100
(4) Hanger Kit (includes 1 anchor hanger and three extensions each plus S Hooks).
$120 New, Selling for $70
Will ship smaller items. Buyer covers shipping cost.
Will send additional photos upon request.
Will update as items sell. Only the tent is sold. Everything still available.
Last Update: April 2 2021.
I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SET UP. WILL IT ALL FIT INTO A 5’X8’ TRAILER?
Yes. The walls are only 7 feet high and, at widest 38.5 inches. If you stack them all together the depth is only about 1 1/2 - 2 feet total.
The tent itself takes up very little room as the walls and roof are all folded and, when separated from one another, they are only about 5 feet in length each)
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks for the response. I’m on the east coast so you are about a 12 hour drive from me. I would like to see some additional photos before committing. This seems like a very reasonable deal.
I forgot to include my email address: email@example.com
Thanks Gregg, I'll email photos today.
Is the Trimline tent still available?
Awesome! I'd like to buy it. We can come pick it up as soon as Wednesday; do you want to email me all the details? my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terrific! I sent the email.
All of our other gear is still available, if anyone else is curious.