Flourish TrimLine Canopy with custom pole weights in very good condition. I have decided that I no longer wish to deal with Art Fairs held outside so I am selling my canopy.

From Flourish Sales Receipt:

TrimLine Canopy with side walls

StaBar

Carry Bag Set

Mesh Pole Bags - 65" Set of Two

Hardware Bag

10' x 7' Universal Door Wall – Upgrade

10' x 7' Clear Door Wall – Upgrade

Security Curtain for 10x7 Wall (For use over the Clear Door Wall)

Set of 8 custom built Pole Weights. Each weight weighs about 30 lbs. and has a carry handle.

Flourish Website: http://www.flourishdisplays.com/trimline_features

The tables, director’s chair and for sale items shown in picture are not included. Only items described above are for sale.

Local pickup in Rochester, MN 55901.

Poleschuk_TrimLineCanopy-PoleWeights.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Nicholas, i am interested in your canopy, is still available, you have any photos of these panels. Please email or text. Thanks, Thanks and kind regards, i sell art work on canvas some with frames.
    sayeedsyed24@gmail.com
    814-494-6679
  • H Nicholas, I am in MN too and may be interested in purchasing your trimline tent. Can you give me the dimensions of your set when fully packaged for transport?  Trying to determine if it will fit in my vehicle with my other gear.
    Thanks!

• Hi Kelly,

The dimensions I measured are:

Two Pole bags: each is 5" tall, 10" wide and 64" long.

Two Canopy/Sidewall bags: each is 5 1/2" tall, 24" wide and 24" long.

Tote Bag with Fittings: 9" tall, 10" wide and 20 1/2" long.

Strap box for hanging pole weights: 8 1/2" tall, 3 1/2" wide and 14 1/2" long.

Pole Weights: 8 weights, each 5 1/4" Diameter and 28" long. A handle projects from the side 2".

The canopy bag sizes are a little flexible, the size would depend on how the canopy and sidewalls are folded. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you for your interest. Nick

This reply was deleted.