June 29 & 30
Grand Haven, Michigan
Presented by The Chamber of Commerce Grand Haven, Spring Lake & Ferrysburg
Deadline: February 15
Application Fee: $30 Booth Fee: $275
The Grand Haven Art Festival is a community event inviting 100 artists from the region to transform Washington Avenue into a chic, outdoor, art gallery. Rated number 14 in the Top 200 Shows by Sunshine Artist magazine, this well-attended event boasts free admission, food vendors, kids' activities and live music. Residents and visitors from Grand Rapids, Chicago, Detroit and more, visit the annual Grand Haven Art Festival looking to purchase that perfect piece for their homes, cottages and offices.
- Artist Awards
- Artists to win Best in Show, Jury's Choice and Excellence Award, all selected by an onsite jury, will be invited to participate in the 2020 Grand Haven Art Festival without jury and application fee. These winners also receive cash prizes.
- Honorable Mention Award in each category and the People's Choice Award will be invited to participate in the 2020 Grand Haven Art Festival without jury and application fee.
- Complimentary morning coffee and pastries Saturday and Sunday
- Complimentary snacks and water brought to artists
- Host an Artist program - accommodations with residents for artists
- Artist Social the first night of the Festival
- Roaming Booth Sitters to allow for artist breaks
- Boxed lunches available for purchase and delivered directly to artist's booth Saturday and Sunday.
- Artist-only parking reserved one block from the start of the show.
- Extensive Festival marketing and promotion
- Artist survey to collect feedback, comments and suggestions
- Paid security Friday and Saturday nights throughout the Festival
- Grand Haven Art Festival Brochure including name, image, booth number and contact information of all participating artists accepted and paid by April 15.
- Booth sign with name, business, booth number, medium, city and state for easy identification
- Information packet provided in April including lodging options, area information, event logistics, etc.
- A welcoming and excited community for the 58th Annual Grand Haven Art Festival, a top-rated show!
- "Pleasant. Profitable. Wonderful staff."
- "Very busy and great sales! Easy access to booths and very hospitable staff."
- "Best show of the summer season!"