Downtown East Lansing
East Lansing, Michigan
Presented By: East Lansing Art Festival Board
Deadline: January 31
Application Fee: $35
All booths, regardless of size, are assigned on a first paid, first served basis.
Accept & Purchase Deadline: April 5
Single (10 W x 10 D) Booth: $340.00
Single Booth with Corner: $400.00
(corner is defined as two open sides of your tent.)
Double (20 W X 10 D) Booth: $680.00
Double Booth with corner $740.00
The East Lansing Art Festival is an evolving outdoor celebration of fine art and fine craft. East Lansing is a charming university town with a variety of shops, restaurants and galleries. The beautiful Michigan State University campus is right across the street, which is now home to the renowned Eli & Edythe Broad Art Museum.
The 56th annual East Lansing Art Festival is free to the public and features over 170 fine artist exhibitors. The festival also includes children's art
education activities, an artist demonstration area, poetry readings, and live local music.
The festival opens on Saturday morning and runs through Sunday afternoon and attracts over 70,000 knowledgeable art patrons from around the region. It is consistently ranked in Sunshine Artist Magazine's annual Best 100 Shows listing and listed in the Top 50 Art Fairs in America by ArtFairCalendar.com.
The East Lansing Art Festival will be expanding its local partnerships featuring an architectural installation as well as working with Michigan State University to bring unique family arts experiences.
We host a well-rounded marketing plan that includes print, TV, Radio, billboards and social media. The promotion plan targets all regions of the state of Michigan, the Chicago area, northern Ohio and Indiana.
- $6,000 in Artist Awards. All award winners are exempt from jury for the following three consecutive festivals.
- Award ribbons are presented to winning artists during the Artist Reception.
- Complementary promotional postcards sent to exhibiting artists
- Friday drive-up load-in at booth assignment
- Morning coffee and donuts
- Booth sitters available for artists to take breaks
- Free Artist parking
- Saturday evening Artist Reception - RSVP required.
- Security patrols Friday and Saturday nights.
- Dedicated Board of Directors and volunteers that will be at your service
"Very well organized and one of the easiest load-ins anywhere."
"You truly do everything extremely well."
"Great volunteers' classy marketing, well done show, amazing dinner and sales. Bless you all! Thank you!"
More Information: Email: email@example.com www.elartfest.com