March 23 & 24
Earl Brown Park
Saturday - 9am-5pm; Sunday - 10am-4pm
75 juried artists and 75 crafters
Deadline: March 15 (or until full)
Application fee: $15 Booth Fee: $170
This festival, which will celebrate its 54th year of continuous operation in 2019, has become a city-wide tradition for generations of residents in and around DeLand. Home to Stetson University, DeLand boasts an art-savvy public that embraces the event as their "hometown" show.
Separation of fine art and craft from traditional art and craft insures an interested public visiting each section.
Extensive media campaign and public relations support reach beyond the immediate market. 65% of our artists and crafters return every year.
The City of DeLand from 2013-2014 spent 5.5 million dollars to beautifully renovate Earl Brown Park with a new Wayne Sanborn Activity Center, Amphi-theater, concessions and beautiful landscaping.
- Long history of excellent community support
- $6000 in cash awards; $1,800 Best in Show
- $500 Spectator Awards for shoppers to win to purchase work at the festival is awarded both Sat. & Sun
- 75 Fine arts and crafts exhibitors and 75 crafters
- Artists amenities: 24 hour security, booth sitters, restrooms, continental breakfast, reserved on-site parking for cars, designated trailer parking, designated RV parking (dry parking only) - free
- Estimated attendance: 5000+
- Extensive advertising and marketing: television, radio, newspapers, magazines
- Friday setup; drive to booth to unload and then park; assistance available if required
- DOAF has adopted the Atlanta/Maitland Scoring System. Artists work will be judged on their Originality, Presentation & Execution. Artwork no longer leaves the artists booth.
Questions? Martie Cox, (386) 736-7855