September 29 & 30
Morgan Hill, California
Presented By: Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce
Deadline: August 25
Application/Jury Fee: 0
Booth Fee: $350 - 10x10; $650 - 10x20; Corner+$175
Held outdoors spanning 6 blocks along the tree-lined Monterey Road between Dunne and Main Avenues in historic picturesque Downtown Morgan Hill. Morgan Hill is a beautiful community located in southern Santa Clara County, just south of the San Jose, also known as Silicon Valley.
Morgan Hill has a vibrant economy with many large businesses and multiple new housing communities. Morgan Hill is one of the most desirable communities in Santa Clara County with a population of 43,000. We are centrally located between San Francisco and Monterey.
This is a family fun Arts & Craft festival featuring shopping galore, gourmet food booths, entertainment, wine & beer gardens, kids zone with rides, games and entertainment, custom & classic car show and much more!
Marketing & advertising budget includes the Bay Area from North of San Francisco to South of Monterey Bay with print & electronic media including social media, newspapers, magazines, TV, Radio and official festival program delivered to every household in Morgan Hill 3 weeks prior to the festival, distributed throughout South County and handed out at the festival.
APPLY and More Information: www.thetasteofmorganhill.com
- Attendance 50,000
- Rolling Admission, no jury fee
- Complimentary morning coffee and donuts Saturday morning
- Convenient parking to spaces
- Extra space behind booths for storage
- Extensive Marketing and PR
- Drive up/drop off access for early morning unload and loading
- Security 24/7 Friday through Sunday
- Artist Information packet sent 2 weeks before festival
- Information booth for check in and questions during festival
Contact: Sunday Minnich, firstname.lastname@example.org