April 4 & 5
The Woodlands, Texas
Waterway and Town Green Park
Presented by The Woodlands Arts Council
Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 6 pm
Deadline: October 18
Application fee $40
Booth fee: Single 10' x 10'=$500, Corner=$750, Double=$1,000; Electricity $175
Celebrating our 15th year, The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival is a jewel of the Texas fine arts tour and is ranked among the top arts venues in the country. This is a festival that appreciates its artists and art patrons! Presented by The Woodlands Arts Council, Inc. (TWAC) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.
||Christina Smith, gouache & pencil
An outdoor festival set along the Waterway that runs through The Woodlands Town Center from The Marriott Waterway Hotel and Convention Center past The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Town Green Park, 200 national and regional artists sell their original creations. Artists benefit from the location 27 miles north of the greater Houston area with over 4 million residents and 1 million along the Montgomery County/North Houston corridor.
- Promotion of the event to the art-buying public in sources including but not limited to, newspapers, radio, direct mail, press releases, billboards, magazines and other advertising sources.
- Artist information and thumbnail photo of your work in the full color festival program (Distribution to over 16,000 festival patrons annually)
- Website and Social Media promotion and cross promotion opport
unities at http://www.thewoodlandsartscouncil.org/
- Complimentary breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Security 24-hours a day during the load-in and load-out process and during the festival event
- Artist Relief: booth sitting, water and snacks provided by Artist Relations Volunteers
- Artist rate at our host hotel
- Discounted artist rates at partner hotels
- Welcome "Swag-Bags" filled with coupons and goodies to enhance your visit