- Your Medium
- Painting, Graphics, Ceramics, Jewelry
- Years in the Art Fair Business
- I'm fairly new, started with a few local ones approx. 4-5 yrs ago. I'd like to "branch" out but need to find out more first!
- First show ever
- Art Show-Laughing Witch Pottery in Tucson AZ
- What are the best things about art fairs
- The concentration of potential patrons & buyers
Presenting my work to old & new patrons
Getting feedback on new pieces
- Best show ever and why
- Tohono Chul SACA Show in Tucson AZ
Juried show sponsored by SACA, The Southern Arizona Clay Artists
Attracts a huge number of ceramic devotees
Usually held in AZ's balmy winter so the weather is glorious!
- Worst show ever and why
- Made the mistake of signing up for a friend's summer art show in Tucson. With temps in the 100°'s almost melted even under covering. Very few customers there & most sought shelter in the cooler snack area! Never again!
- Who referred you to ArtFairInsiders.com? Please be specific.
- I've been a subscriber to Art fair Calendar for some time. In looking into articles about fairs etc. I became aware of ArtFairInsider.
I've purchased a domain under ButhStudio.com, but I'm still in the process of learning about creating a website! Can't claim to be incredibly computer literate!
- What is one fun fact about yourself?
- I "noodle around" on my old cello for a change of pace & have a fierce, but geriatric chihuahua as my companion!