Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hi Guys,

I am new to this, as in I've never done an art fair before. I had three gallery shows in the past year (my first three) and I feel like I am ready to try an art fair. I am in Bloomington, IN and have considered applying for Fourth Street but I am doubtful I would get in. Do you have any ideas for a new artist? Should I just start applying and see what happens? I need to get a booth together so that I can have a booth shot to apply with, but I can probably figure that out pretty quickly.....maybe. So much to consider and do! I feel a bit overwhelmed, but excited. Thanks for any comments!!!

Carrie Markey

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Carrie and Welcome!  I'm more of a gallery/indoor artist myself, having never done a real outdoor art show but there are plenty of seasoned professionals here who will be able to help you along.  Be sure to check out all the information for newbies on the Discussions Page and then if you'd like to post a booth shot picture for critique, we'd all weigh in on what we think you should do.  In any event, we wish you well as you move forward.

Thanks Christina!

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service