Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Has anyone done this show?  I am accepted and have yet to receive any info (not even an acceptance letter) from the show, despite the fact that it is less than two weeks away.  I mean, the gal has answered my direct questions, but there's been no packet, no letter, no nothing!

Views: 1692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

eBay has a remarkable dispute policy that does encourage honesty and integrity. Some items are not allowed and there is a ratings system that buyers and sellers hold near and dear to their hearts. Even on Craigslist there is a system to weed out unsavory despots and ne'erdowell's. One wonders how well Naperville would do on eBay or Craigslist. St. James? Des Moines? Quincy? Something to think about.

It would be interesting to be able to leave a score of 0-10 for shows, and ZAPP would have to keep a running average on the shows ;-) That would probably kill some shows that sound good on paper and no one leaves negative reports on them around here, but when you get there virtually everyone is a first-timer for the show.

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service