Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

So I cleaned up the 10x20 booth image a bit including removing my company name so as not to influence the judges.  Now I'm curious which image I should use for my show applications going forward.  I realize that some of the images are clipped on the left and far right sides.  However I do feel that this image gives a better representation of what my booth will look like in shows.

I welcome any thoughts, opinions or suggestions. Thanks 

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the second photo. I think most juries like to see a 10x10 booth for judging purposes. 

All of the light fixtures and wires in the top photo are very distracting as is the desk and chair.

Yeah, I thought the desk and chair may be an issue.  Though I thought that large blank space would also have been an issue.  Thanks for your input.  I know before people have commented to others that 10x10 is the standard for booth shots.  I just thought that maybe the 10x20 could be a good way to set myself apart from the crowd.

Thanks for providing your insight.

I agree that the second shot is the one to use.
Thanks! I appreciate your input. Looks like I'll keep using my current booth shot.

Second one can be good,it is simple and clear

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service