I love reading blogs - for me it is like reading the morning paper. I have my own blog - www.craftartisttips.blogspot.com - however would like to know who else has either blogs they either write or follow and would recommend to others who are craft artists too.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Michelle, I like your blog as you have good tips even for painters not just crafters. I like to follow Sheila Evans. She's a wonderful painter out of Washington State. She does pastel and oils of beautiful fall leaves. She's at www.sheilaevans.net. The thing I like about her blog is it is very interactive and she writes about her booth set-up and the "work" of art too not just the painting. I think the best blogs are interactive, informative and appealing.

oh, I have a blog too but it's not just about art. www.dawnsartsite.blogspot.com. I mostly started it to talk about the meaning and the thought behind the piece of art I painted. It needs some work but I don't have the time to do all the fancy things to it right now.

Connie is right though, I go to this blog everyday.
  • I read Copyblogger and ProBlogger to improve my writing - but mostly I read this one! LOL, and wherever I find something that has to do with art, specifically art fairs, my consuming passion and interest.
  • Oops! The blog address is actually www.quickcraftartisttips.blogspot.com . Guess I am too "quick" to add the quick part to the address. Sorry about the confusion.
  • i tried going on your blog and it said that the "blog can not be found"...thought i'd let you know.
This reply was deleted.