Replies

• Connie,

It's not a big deal, but the text is still small. I can zoom in and out, but the way it used to be was much easier. :)

• Ctrl 0 doesn't work but  Ctrl + does work for me.Thanks...old tired eyes.

• it is still TINY and hard to read.

• How does it look now? I got some support. Of course, they want me to upgrade the site, make it all over. Really? Not in the mood. Does it work for you?

• It's been this way for a few days, maybe a week. CTRL 0 adjusts to the real size. You can do CTRL + or - to make the text bigger or smaller. When hitting CTRL-0 it doesn't change so that is the real size on the page. Obviously, an error of some sort.

• Oh, yuck! Thanks for the alert ... I'm off to tech support. Stay tuned (and bing your magnifying glass!)

• Yup, just happened as I check site daily.

• YES -- my first time logging on in quite a while tho, but yea I noticed the print size (viewed on PC)

• It's small for me too. But I have not been on here in some time. 

I just fix my screen using my keyboard whenever I run across this. (There's probably a proper name for doing this, LOL). 

In case you don't do this already: hold down the Ctrl key: and hit the + key. Size will go up every time you hit the +. Conversely, use CTRL and the - key to make the image of the screen smaller. 

This reply was deleted.