Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hi. I’m looking for weights to add to my tent. What do you use and how many pounds are they. Also do you know where to buy them or make them. I was thinking of getting PVC pipe ,filling it with cement and a hook to hang it. Please let me know. Thanks.
Wendy

Views: 8074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool.  I'll keep an eye out for the plates.  If I turn any up, then the ammo cans won't be an issue at all.  With a big gun show every month or so in San Antonio, ammo cans abound. :)

Thanks!

I received my Eaton Canopy weights a couple of shows ago and I have been very happy with them.  They work fine with the sta-bars and propanels.  I had to set the sta-bars a little higher than normal.  I got four sets for a total of 60 pounds on each leg.

Dear Wendy,

Go to the local camping/ outdoor store. Call first to see if they have this item before you waste time and energy.

My husband Dan bought four 100 lb weights of sand in a 3ft high  by 28 inch circumference of heavy weight PVC. The four straps on the weights reach to the top bar of our EZ up. But Dan also uses a heavy snap clamp at the top velcro closure to ensure safety.

Believe me, our store goes no where!

And even I can drag them to their spot!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service