Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I was just reading the post “Doing the number game” and didn’t want to hijack the post.  I just was wondering if any of you would be willing to share your average sale amount.  Mine is $50 and has been consistent with most of the shows I have been doing over the years.  Now I know that may sound low to most of you.  I don’t do a lot of show a year, but have been doing them for a long time. 

I do shows to sell what I make and be face to face with people.

So, just wondered if you would be willing to share…

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My average sale now is $138. Ive come up with an interesting way to do my business that works for ME. Most of my lowest end work is $39. I offer a BUY TWO GET ONE FREEE special at shows, plus I do framing while they wait for another $20 per piece , which ends up to be 138 plus tax. Almost every one of my customers does this 'special' and it is a win/win situation for all. I used to have a lower end $12 'greeting card' size but it wasnt worth my time or effort to offer that price point any longer.

I would say:

Average sale: around $180

mean sale: $85

best selling item: $45

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service