Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

BIG weekend for excellent art fairs coming up. On my radar:

Also, Rose Squared show in Upper Montclair, NJ; Artsfest in Solomons, MD (I know that one has followers on this site); Mill Valley (CA) Fine Art Festival ...

I'm attending a little show nearby, Art-A-Licious in Adrian, MI and bet I'll see some familiar faces.

What about you?

Btw, I love hearing about everyone's weekend plans. Sharing the info with each other lets us meet new friends.

AND if you are doing a show this weekend -- PLEASE post it on our Facebook page, read by MANY! Right here: https://www.facebook.com/artfairs

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A nice drive but still a couple of hours away (eastward). I like that you said "relaxed"...it's true. We artists tend to go into high gear up for shows but in an event such as this, the pressure is less and it's nice to have a few of these "easy" gigs throughout the year. I also exhibit at several SoWa shows (abbreviation for South of Washington) in Boston. These are very casual one day events (SoWa Sundays) that are similar to the Renegade brand. You never know what you are going to get (both in terms of public and sales) but it is in a very trendy, upscale, arty, touristed-area and anything can happen!

For anyone who is interested in SoWa: www.newenglandopenmarkets.com

Displaying at Mosaics in St. Charles, MO - my hometown. Always a good show for me. 110 artists located on historic Main Street.

Should be beautiful weather, Hal. There is nothing like the September shows when the weather is working for us. Nice to sleep in your own bed, right?

I'll be at Tennessee Craft Fair (formerly TACA) September 26 - 28, Centennial Park in Nashville Tennessee.  I'd love some feedback on this show from some of you who have done it.  I'll be in Booth B59

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service