57th Street in Chicago?

Columbus (OH) Arts Festival?

Omaha Summer Arts Festival (scene some years ago of terrible storms -- and just today softball size hail falling nearby!!)?

Annapolis, MD?

Louisville? Columbia, MO? 

I'm going to Jackson, MI's, Art and Wine Festival at the Ella Sharp Museum. Doesn't that sound like fun?

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• At Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival (IL)

• Losing my shorts in Kalamazoo :-(
    I'm really bummed out right now.
    • I did the Kalamazoo show last year and it was one of my worst ...plus my hotel had bed bugs. Never again.
      • At least I didn't get bedbugs :-) eewwwwww =8-O
  • We're at The Greater Jewish Chicago Festival in Morton Grove. We had also gotten into The Promenade of Art in Arlington Heights, but since The Greater Jewish Chicago Festival is only every other year,- we thought we'd give it a try since we do have a lot of Judaic- themed paintings. This will be our first time there.
    • Sounds like a good choice, Peter. Arlington will be there next year.

• We leave for Smoky Hill River Festival in Salina, KS on Wednesday.  My inventory was down 65 belts from last three shows, but I have all of the plain belts (30 something) ready to finish up this weekend. Carved belts is another story, and I only have time to replace some of them. I have a couple canteens in the works too. I wanted to plant corn before we left but there has been too much rain and its a cold foggy morning at 7000'. Too much chance the seed would rot. The best I will be able to do is set out some squash and cucumbers started inside.  We had a violent thunder storm Thursday around midnight and my computer was on. One email program is messed up but another that didn't work right is going good now- go figure. 

• That's funny.

You are going to be part of a sweet event in Salina, Richard. Wonderful public art and a real community celebration. That's a little far for you to drive. Can I take credit for AFI taking you out of state? Say hi to Karla Prickett, director, a friend of mine.

• Salina is a little beyond the 300 mile radius in my atlas, but nothing like traveling to Austin, Tubac, or Scottsdale.  Jackson , WY is another one just a little beyond the radius. Extended weather report is looking better than it did a couple days ago for Salina. Yes, I read about it on AFI and have a potter friend in CO who has done it and is doing it. 

This reply was deleted.