Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

57th Street in Chicago?

Columbus (OH) Arts Festival?

Omaha Summer Arts Festival (scene some years ago of terrible storms -- and just today softball size hail falling nearby!!)?

Annapolis, MD?

Louisville? Columbia, MO? 

I'm going to Jackson, MI's, Art and Wine Festival at the Ella Sharp Museum. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Views: 1359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

around noon, Jane -- want to meet? 

This is such a lovely place and I've never been to this event.

In Kalamazoo, MI for the KIA show. Booth K05. My first time there. The dates frequently fall on the same date as Talbot Street in Indy, but this time they're different.

I've been to this show so many times and it looks like the weather is going to be perfect. I know you will enjoy the show, Robert. Hope you make money too.

Saturday my husband and I are going to the high school graduation of the son of friends of ours.  We saw him hours after he was born.  On Sunday I will be continuing to get ready for Virginia Beach.  I've done enough shows now to get a feel about which of my new work is selling and needs backups so I'm in the middle of framing 12 new pieces.

That show always sounded like fun, but grueling. Hope the weather is better than last year for you Alison and they love your new work.

Promenade of Art - Arlington Heights, IL, first time doing this event, booth 230

Frederick, MD - 21st Annual Fest. of Arts.  This will be our third year here.  The first year was outstanding.  Last year the heat killed Saturday.  Weather looks great this year.

I remember you guys said this was a good show for you.  Good luck!

Is there a more civilized downtown than Frederick? I'm imagining myself along Carroll Creek, shopping at the antique shops and having a great meal. Hope you and Stacy have a great show.

I will be at the Columbus Art Festival - booth 23R.  I've heard good things about it - hope it is worth it cause it sure was expensive.  Thank goodness I have family there that I can stay with.

Yes, expensive, and if you haven't done a lot of shows, John, you'll learn a lot about big festivals and what to expect. Tough to get into also so congrats.

People love the show and do turn out.

I just found this good article about the show: http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2014...

Hi John, I was at Columbus for the first time booth 10r. The crowds were there but I sure didn't have the buyers....

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service