Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Holiday weekends traditionally are not big weekends for art fairs. On my radar:

Maybe you're not doing an art fair at all. What's up, folks? and how did your June shows do for you?

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How cool is that, Camryn? I know the crowds are out in full force on the first day at CC. Hope the pesky rains stayed away and you had a banner sales day.

I remember the artists standing outside of the hotel after the show and watching the fireworks over the Rockies. Nice.

Hi, Camryn. I just viewed your profile and discovered you've exhibited at cons? Maybe Milehicon? We've been there several times and also at Denvention 3 in 2008. We travel to Florida during October and into November and thus can't participate in Milehicon right now. Anyway, we had a blast there! Oh, we also did World Horror Con at Denver in 2001 I think. WOOHOO!

Applying traditional gesso to a frame, preparing it for gilding later today. WOOHOO!

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service