Inquiring minds want to know. Are any of you going to be participating in an art fair? I'll be in Novi, MI, at the Great Lakes Art Fair. Will you be there? Please let me know below.

Bunches of you are already in Texas for the Main Street Fort Worth Festival -- always an exciting show. Tell us where you are and give a booth number.

Not at an art fair? Tell us what else an artist can do with a weekend off.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just finished up a very successful Spring ArtScene with the Rockford Art Guild and The ELEMENT Rockford this weekend. 24 artists with more than 300 works put on a beautiful show in Rockford's Prairie Street Brew House, formerly a brewery, now a marina and banquet hall.

With about 6600 square feet of space, we were able to set up 31 ProPanels, three free-standing displays and several table displays, as well as hanging art on the partially exposed brick walls. Despite the crappy weather, there was a great turnout for the 35 gallery exhibits all over town. The photo was taken by one our patrons.

301643145?profile=original

• I was in Novi also.  My booth # was 641.  Which booth were you in Connie?

• I am so sorry to have missed you Namrata. I wasn't in a booth but was on the staff as a consultant to the event.
  • Home this weekend, organizing my supplies. Although I have an office/studio room upstairs, I tend to create my jewelry designs in the family room.  The husband wants the coffee table and floor space back!

I'll also be meeting with a new client to discuss a few unique custom designs using her mom's vintage pearls. And catching up on a few other custom orders.

Good luck to all of you out there at the shows!

• I will be at the Sunday Artisan Market in Ann Arbor.  It will be my first Sunday of the season. If you are in Ann Arbor, stop by!

I will be in booth #132

http://www.artisanmarket.org/

• I am currently exhibiting and selling at the Center for Performing Arts 777 N. Green St. in Chicago.  I will be exhibiting there on Weekends (Friday 7:00 to 10:00, Saturday 7:00 to 10:00 and Sunday 4:00 -7:00) through May 1st.  I am exhibiting my Senics and Cultural photos and digital paintings of Puerto Rico as part of a Comedy named Made in Puerto Rico.  

Miguel Arroyo

Miguel's Fine Art Photography

miguelsfineartphotography.com

• I'm going to be at Great Lakes too!  See you guys there!
  • I will be freezing my butt off (if only it was that easy) unpacking all the art work I bought this winter and rearranging the Illinois house to fit it all in.

Waiting for the Chicagoland art festival season to begin.

Wishing everyone a successful festival this weekend.

• Vic Mastis will be at Gateway Gallery, 7921 Forsyth Ave, Clayton  MO  63105, Friday, April 15, 2011 attending the  opening for her exhibit Florida-the Tropical Bliss from 6 pm - 9 pm.  Free and open to the public.  Show runs through May 20, 2011.

The Last Sugar Shack 24x18 Oil & Gold Leaf.jpg

• I will be at the the Delray Affair, #302 with a 4 AM set up time!  Now that is an early set up!

This reply was deleted.