If anyone has ever participated, (or know anything) about these fairs, can you please give me some feed back on them? Thanks SO much..

Art In The Gardens (Plam Beach)

Miami/Coral Gables Festival of The Arts

Art Fest Ft. Myers

Sarasota Craft Show

ArtiGras Fine Arts

Islamorada Fine Arts Fest.

Thanks again...

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• William, several of these shows have been reviewed with comments at www.ArtshowReviews.com.  I just checked.  We don't have the Islamorada show listed (would love it if someone would review it for us) or the Palm Beach show listed.

Now, in order to have reviews for these shows someone needs to take a few minutes to submit a review.  They are very helpful and many artists use the site.  If you end up using our site please pay it forward and submit a review or two.  You never know when someone will need the information.

• If you type each on into the "search " box, every conversation including that keyword will be brought up. You can see what lots of people have said through the years. I haven't done any of those.
    • Am I suppose to type the name of the fair into the search box, OR just click on the SEARCH word?

I did the latter and just got the listings for art fair reviews. The problem with that site, are that many fairs are not included, OR the fair has NO comments attached..

• Type the name of the art fair or part of the name into the top right search box on the front of the website. It will provide you a list of every comment using the search word you typed in the box. Click those links and read the comment in context of the conversation it was found in.

Personally, as in... ignore this if you want... The art fair review page is of no help and I do not even look at those reviews anymore. They don't provide the sales number, just large brackets ( aka meaningless ) and I find more specifics and honesty in the comments section of general discussions than the art festival review page.

Click around, make up your own mind. Good luck!
This reply was deleted.