*SOLD*

Used Neilsen Bainbridge black metal Frames (from Frame Destination).  Well cared for, complete frame kits profile 117 including OP3 acrylite,  foamcore and wire kit. While I believe all are display ready with no scratches in aycrylite they have been used and are being sold as is and each has a small (1x 2" 5/8) spot on the back of the foamcore in the center where I removed my sticker and a possible scuff or two on the back of the foamcore, you could either get a new piece of formcore or you could flip it.  New value is around $45.00 for each complete frame kit, asking $20. each including shipping.  

The following prepacked boxes are available and ready to ship using fedex ground.

PM or email me your street address  and email and I can create and email a square invoice that can be paid online.

Box 1
6 USED 16 x 20  Black Metal Frames Profile 117 with OP3 acrylite, foamcore*, and wired.
$120.00 including shipping for Box 1.

Box 2
7 USED 16 x 20 Black Metal Frames Profile 117 with OP3 acrylite, foamcore*, and wired.
$140.00 including shipping for Box 2.

Box 3
4  USED 16 x 20 Black Metal Frames Profile 117  16 x 20 with OP3 acrylite, foamcore*, and wired.
$80.00 including shipping for Box 3.

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.