I am a pop surreal oil painter and I am wanting to apply for an art fair in Kansas City for 2013 , I am having a hard time deciding which one would be better for me and my style of art. There is the Art Show@the Fest KC Irish Fest and Zuna Rosa . Both sound amazing and if anyone has been to either or both maybe you can look at my attached photos of samples of my paintings and help me with some good advice . I have a nice looking set up with a lightdome canopy and propanel display walls to hang my paintings and prints on. 

for more images go to my site @ leslieditto.com

mini print cat.jpg

riding the dragon website.jpg

dcday of the dead.jpg

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your work is pretty exciting, Leslie. I ask about originals because I saw your reference to Bonaroo, so thought perhaps you were only selling prints. Please visit ArtFairCalendar.com to see the list of shows -- and their dates. Neither of the events I mentioned are open for application right now so they are not listed on any sites for application. The Brookside one usually opens in December and the Plaza Art Fair will come in the Spring.

Search on this site for both of those shows and you'll find more info.

• thx connie, are they listed on zapplication? I didn't see them but I know alot of really good fairs aren't listed there. I need to research for the others . Its always great when a nice artist like yourself knows of the ones that aren't listed, thx a bunch and I will check those out.

Also, I do sell originals, I also show at a couple of galleries and they sell originals for me pretty fast. I started doing the art fairs for a few reasons, for income , for exposure and to expand my mailing list for future sales. It also is alot of fun and I bet to meet many great people.

• Wish I could help out here, Leslie, but I don't know anything about either of these events. Obviously you really are talented and have unique art. Are you selling originals? If so, why not go for the big shows in Kansas City, The Plaza Art Fair in late September and the Brookside Art Annual in early May? or are you looking for funkier events?

This reply was deleted.