Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

I am finally biting the bullet, opening the wallet, opting for less stress and getting a Trimline. I do pottery and light is extremely important. I am fairly sure I am going with the all frosty top but the Flourish folks said hotter than just the strip or front. If the weather is decent I have 3 sides open on my tent so was thinking heat might not be an issue. Anyone using the all-frosty-top (sounds like a song..."good old frosty top, frosty top Tennessee" :-) )? thoughts? 

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Janet we use the all frosty top. We don't hang in our booth that much so heat hasn't been an issue. Maybe if you are a jeweler it would be a big issue. On real hot days we run fans, just like everyone else. The best part of all frosty is that it is much lighter. Setting up will be easier. I think you are doing brookhaven. Michael will have the all frosty 15' set up. I will have the regular 15' at Ponce.

Great, I planned to go looking around at Trimlines at Brookhaven. I'll stop by (I'd want to stop by and say hello either way :-) ).

Booth 21-22. Michael loves talking about frosty tops

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service