SOLD!!

I have retired from doing the outdoor, weekend-long art fair. I am therefore selling my professional tent set up. The last time I used it was in 2019, before Covid. The first photo shows my booth all set up with weaving at that sale. I set the tent up in my yard on 5/27/22 for the other pics. Note that I am a short, 70-year old woman and I can set up and tear down this tent by myself; I've done it many times.

This is a 10'x10' Trimline by the Flourish Company. It includes the top, 4 sides, and 3 awnings (one 54", two 30"), Sta-bars, and a few extras: (weights, spikes, feet for indoor setup, and a few other items). If purchased new today, these items would total $2,620. Asking $800 OBO.

I prefer pick up in Rochester, NY, but will travel up to 3 hours round trip to meet for delivery. I will also ship at the buyers expense for professional packing and shipping.

Reasonable offers considered.  More info and pix available on request.

10530779063?profile=RESIZE_710x10530780062?profile=RESIZE_710x10530779898?profile=RESIZE_710x10530780465?profile=RESIZE_710x10530780481?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is the tent still available?

Thanks!

• Sorry, Tatyana, this canopy is gone.  I can't figure out how to edit or delete the post.

• Hey Margaret- I had the same issue. If I remember correctly, you click on the plus sign, then it brings up the options to edit or delete.

• Gee, thanks!!!  Wish I'd seen the edit option earlier.

• I am interested in your Trimline Canopy. Is this still available? - john@johnpetach.com

• Is this still available? I am interested to buy. I live in Nashville, but would be willing to pay shipping. Thank you!

• Well.  Mere moments after I sent the message below, I got a firm commitment to buy the canopy.  Sorry.

• It's ok. Thanks anyway

• I do still have the canopy.  I've had some inquiries but no commitment yet.

According to the Flourish Company's website, the poles weigh #70, the hardware weighs #15, and the roof and sidewalls weigh #45.  Add to that the 3 awnings and their poles, the Stabars, and the EZRiser, plus the few extras (2 feet & some extra hardware).  I don't see that Flourish gives their weights on their website. 

I can try to estimate that for you tomorrow, but if you start with the above info, that will at least get you started and give you some idea if this will be worth it to ship.  The shipper will also have to pack for shipping, so make sure you get that as part of the price.

Also, if you want the weights I'd provide (see attached photo), I'd guess they total about 80#.10572746062?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.