Great weights - set of 4

Tie-down screws (4)

10'x8' Center zip wall

Awning - 54" (3)

Awning zipper strips 8' (4)

Awning cloth 30" (2)

Corner awning cloth 30"x54 (2)

Corner awning cloth 54"x54" (2)

32 1/2" double snap button / awning pole (4)

Bought extra bags and 2-ball wrap clip thingy's

Used at a dozen shows, all in great shape.

In Lake County, California.

$2400 original price, asking $1,800

You need to be a member of Art Fair Insiders to add comments!

Join Art Fair Insiders

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this still available? 

• Hello John,

How much will cost to ship to Teaneck, NJ, I dont need weights, May be it will be expensive with weight.\

Thanks. please email me photos if you have any, at sayeedsyed24@gmail.com or text at 814-494-6679

• I just got a quote to ship a similar rig (minus the weights) which is about $300 incase that helps. I think that's the UPS price.

• Thanks so much Dave, that helps! I'd cover $200 of any shipping.

• Hi Sayeed, I'll have to gather and weigh everything to get a price. Right now I have a project on my big bench so it could be a bit before I get it all together. I'll show photos then. I'll send photos of my booth up but assume you're wanting images of it ready to ship.

20181020_124029.jpg

20181021_105424.jpg

• It's a big bunch, where are you. I'll work with you on shipping - I'll be moving in a month or so and these would have to be stored.
    • I'm in MASS. About as far as I could be lol. Let me do some investigation to make sure I'm serious before you go looking into it. Will update. Thanks!

• Sounds good!

• Still available?

I might be interested (not the weights, but everything else). What would you guess the shipping would cost on this?

This reply was deleted.